A cookie is a small text file stored on your browser when you visit any website. Because of this, the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, social networks links, user accounts access, etc. The cookie aim is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs, without cookie services would be undermined. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what store, how to remove, disable, please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
According to the Spanish Data Protection Agency guidelines we detail the web cookie use in order to inform you accuracy.
This site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way we combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: store cookies to compile statistics on the traffic volume and website visitors. Using this web site you consent the data processing by Google. Therefore, the right exercise must do directly communicating with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses own cookies to be able to click on buttons as Like or Share. In our case, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may apply your disable or delete cookies right from this website. These actions are performed depending on the browser you are using. Here we let you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers store cookies and from this place should enable the removal or disabling right. The website and their legal representatives cannot ensure the proper or improper cookies handling.
- In some cases you need to install cookies to remember the browser you want to refusal it.
- In cookies case of Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on United States servers and undertakes not to share it with others, except where is necessary for operation system or when is required by law. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company affixed to the Safe Harbor Agreement which ensures that all transferred data will be treated with a protection level according to European standards. You can find detailed information at this link. For information about the cookie Google use we annex this other link.
- For any consultation or query about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Consorci Velòdrom Illes Balears. All rights reserved.
Av. de L'Uruguai s/n 07010 Palma 971 763 299 Fax: 971 761 352 firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
© Copyright 2019 Consorci Velòdrom Illes Balears